Buying a reconditioned machine can be a way to obtain cleaning equipment when funds are limited. Taymec offer a range of equipment that has undergone our thorough reconditioning process:
– machines are completely disassembled
– chassis is recoated
– motors have bearings and carbon brushes renewed
– electrical systems are tested and calibrated
– the machine is then rebuilt replacing any worn and damaged components
– new batteries/cables, brushes and squeegee blades are fitted
– the machine is then fully tested
All our reconditioned equipment is available with up to 12 month warranty to ensure peace of mind.
Reconditioned equipment can also be leased to spread the cost further.